Thursday, January 27, 2011

Menu for 1-29 to 2-12

Most of these are rice and bean menu because I need to get back on track for my Debt Snowball. If you need any recipes, just email me or some you can get from Allyou.com or hillbillyhousewife.com

Breakfast
1. Yogurt, fruit and granola parfeight
2. Eggs and toast (protein smoothie for mommy)
3.Pancakes and sausage
4. Poptarts and fruit
5. Cereal or hot cereal
6. Oatmeal

Lunch
Sandwiches and carrots or chips (if I break down and buy them)
2.Soup
3. Mac n Cheese and Tuna
4 Ramen soup.
5. Leftovers

Dinner
1. Beans and fried potatoes
2 Pork Chops and Veggies
3. Chicken fried rice, nix the egg
4. Potatoe soup and salad
5 Beans and corn bread
6 Superbowl Sunday chow down food. (this is always pot luck except for guests)
7 Slow cooker slaso chicken over rice
8 english muffin tuna melts and homemade potatoe wedges
9 Hobo stew and biscuits
10 Ham ,Grits, and red eye gravy, eggs
11 chili Lime Chcken wings with Vegtables
12 Red Beans and Rice with Sausage
13 Bean and cheese Quesdillas with Homade Chips and cheese.

I got a lot of these from All you.com
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I think I am gonna have to steal some of these ideas.

    ReplyDelete