Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Don't be confused!

Don't confuse weight loss with fixing your world.
A woman's struggle with food brought down man kind.
We were made to crave.
Fill the void with a happy thought and prayers to God.

An encouraging note I found this morning. I had a tough night last night. I was feeling pretty crummy about my weight and my slow thyroid. I felt ugly. I went to the Lord in prayer. I know he gave me comfort. He sent the person closest to me and gave me encouraging words. I will look at them every time I feel this way. Thank you God for my husband.

2 comments:

  1. Lysa TerKeurst who wrote Becoming More than a Good Bible Study girl has a new thing out called Made to Crave. She was on KLove yesterday and today talking about it. You should check out her webpage/blog.

    www.lysaterkeurst.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out this post was from an interview on 88.5. He wrote notes fro her interview and gave them to me. He told me when he woke up. The book is Made to Crave. I am a big fan of all she writes.

    ReplyDelete