Friday, May 27, 2011

BetterMe Coaching Tool

BetterMe Coaching Tool: "The Go Red BetterMe Coaching Tool is the perfect companion to the Go Red BetterU 12-week program. Every day, you'll get tips, reminders, and more sent directly to your tool. You'll also be able to chat directly with other members of the program on the “Wall” share tips, motivational quotes, and work through barriers with others. You can also access and edit your journal entries directly from the tool."

I have been using this during my weight loss adventure. It has been a help for me each day. My weight is a yo yo right now but I am still loosing. With God's help, I know my health will come into check. I want to be around for my children and grand children (later way later) for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment